KOMMEN SIE IN UNSER TEAM.
STXI Motion is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer with a passion for user experience and industrial automation. We are a global engineering company, creating breakthrough solutions for the automation of the future. We design and produce innovative electric drive and motor solutions, carefully optimized to our customers’ needs and tailored to their application requirements. Our goal is to allow machine builders and industrial automation providers to focus on their core products, as we take care of their motion control challenges.
As a Full Stack Developer at STXI Motion you will gain a golden-ring ticket to the global motion control industry, as you join one of the industry’s leading development teams in the field of drive technology and electric machines. In this position, you will be designing and implementing the graphical user interface for the company’s new portfolio products. You will explore and recommend smart, creative, and efficient features that enable a seamless user experience for robot and machine operators during their setup and configuration stage with STXI products.
This position involves the perfect combination of innovative thinking and complex problem solving alongside the hands-on creation of a GUI software. It is a unique opportunity to take an active part in a next-generation product development, from the initial concept and ideation to a released and well-supported software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in Full Stack programing
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL (CRUD, listen/notify)
- Thorough understanding of Electron JS and its core principles
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python
- Experience in the field of Motion Control / Industrial Automation
- Experience operating servo drives and PLCs
- Familiarity with automation fieldbuses such as: CANopen, EtherCAT, Serial communication
- Experience UI/UX management
- Self-motivated, well organized and an excellent communicator
- Working well under a tight schedule and in a dynamic environment
- Strong project management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent English proficiency – both verbal and written